2016 Winter Variety Pack
Despite the Star-K having recently "updated" their LOC for Boston Beer Co. (Oct. 28) they haven't actually made any changes since last March's update. Therefore we will have to go pictures of the labels as I did in the Fall Variety. As in every variety pack there is Boston Lager. There are also 3 beers that appeared in last year's Variety Pack and 2 new ones (in italics).
- Boston Lager (Star-K Certified)
- Winter Lager (Star-K Certified)
- Old Fezziwig (Star-K Certified)
- Chocolate Bock Not Recommended *updated 12/6*
- Hopflake White IPA (Star-K on Label)
- Ginger Beer (Star-K on Label)
This hasn't not been confirmed by the Star-K and if there are any updates, I will definitely keep you posted.
I hope this helps you choose good Kosher Craft Beer.